World Cup Pool general design optionsThe arrangement of all World Cup Pools is equal, and yet the pools can end up looking completely different. Check our facebook page to see what other companies did. We offer the following options for doing so.
- Top design, add your custom banner (€ 100,-)
- Total design, use your own template (€ 149,-)
- Your logo with a choice in templates and colours (€199,-)
- Design by Sequential Media (€ 399,-)
Download Top design
Download Total design
The options are explained extensively in the following paragraphs.
1. Modify the Top designThe Top design is the top part of the website including the menu bar. You can modify the colours according to taste or house style, though you must keep within the indicated edges of the layout. You can add your own photos and backgrounds.
In Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, you can create your own design by using layers above the existing fields, in which you can use the position of the existing fields as guideline. You can add your own photos and backgrounds.
Figure 3. Standard Top design.
Figure 4. Guideline for the measurements of your own design.
Figure 5. Modified Top design.
2. Modify the Total designDo you want a fully customized pool design that has been designed to your taste or house style? This is also possible! We offer the option to modify the 'standard design' yourself in such a way that it fully meets your wishes.
In Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator, you can create your own design by using layers above the existing fields, in which you use the position of the existing fields as guideline. You can add your own photos and backgrounds.
Standard design -> Example of a modified total design
Modifying coloursWhen modifying colours you can make use of the colour codes. These can be found at the bottom of the example screen. In these colour fields you choose the desired colour to apply to the website.
Design buttonsThe button you make with section A and B is used in the menu field (see standard design).
Figure 8. Enlargement of the lower part of the standard design.
The parts named below can be found in figure 8.
- Title colour in the colour bar of the fields
- Background colour of the Total design
- Line colour for tables and text fields (do not use black due to the text colour).
- Large entry field background colour
- Line colour
- Move text menu button up (see A in figure 8)
- Text menu button-down (see B in figure 8)
- Text colour menu bar
- Text colour large contents field
- Text colour contents field 1, 2 and 3
- Background colour of the tables displayed in the contents field
- Scroll-bar colour
- Table header colour
- Text colour input fields
- Menu button-up.
- Menu button-down.
- Colour entry fields.
- Colour form buttons.
3. Different designs.Don't have the time or inclination? Or are you just not that creative? We can create a professional design for you.
We will create the design fully in accordance with the wishes and colours of the company or group. Examples are house styles or recognisable photos.
Do you have a good idea? Let us know contact.